Old Books

Old Books

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Reading as a hobby




Reading was always my favorite hobby. When I was six, I still remember my brother gave me a history book talking about Gulliver's travel. It has interesting pictures in it. Every night before going to bed I read it.As I love reading aloud, my sister was always by my side to listen to me and sometime explain to me the difficult word. Now I always got a copybook and a dictionary near me. If I do not understand something I just copy it in my copybook and look for it in the dictionary.This help me to improve my vocabulary. Today reading is still my favorite hobby. I can finish a book of two hundred pages in one day. In school when i am free I take out my book( AGATHA CHRISTIE) and read. My English teacher is very happy with me.
I LOVE READING( ALOUD)

No comments:

Post a Comment